1/08/2008

Slim Fast, School, Not Buying Shit, Gay B-

Right before I fell asleep I thought that maybe I should try Slim Fast or some other diet/meal plan. I really want to loose my Quit Smoking Pounds. I try to go out and walk but it's really nasty in winter and I already slipped and fallen on my butt when I was taking out the garbage last week. I should exercise at home but I always feel like a shmuck and don't know what to be doing. I should get a book.

I'm looking into taking some classes and figuring out a degree. I don't want a Liberal Arts degree in dance or English. I'm looking into something I'm actually interested in. No more required b.s. language classes or Art History. I like business and computer stuff.

This month I'm going to try and make it a NO BUY month. I'm going to stop looking for crap to buy and will use what I have. I'm pretty parsimonious but I always buy books and video games. I have about 2o books on my shelf and still am on schedule with the Oprah Book. I'm getting a little worn out on Oprah's 950 page book. I'm sticking to it though and will try my hardest to finish it. I don't think a book should be over 250 pages in most cases. I try to break up longer books by convincing myself that they are two or three books like I do with long movies. Read half and then read the other half later.

I'm working on making my voice less "gay" when I get excited or mad. I can't really get mad and I'm always trying to be polite so maybe that's why I sound like Gay B-. One of my New Year's Resolutions are to be less concerned with "what people will think". I think I sound like Gay B- because I'm afraid that I'll offend someone by being an asshole.