3/13/2008

Favorite Movies : Rocky


I'm so excited. I just noticed that one of my favorite movies of all time is now in HD on Blu-Ray. If you've never seen this movie you should. It may not be how you remember it as a kid. It's a fantastic movie that'll make you laugh and feel like a you can conquer the world. The first one is the best one but parts II and III are also great. Part III has Mr. T. as Clubber Lang. Shut Up, Fool!

Also, No Country For Old Men, Juno, and Lust Caution are great movies that should be on DVD soon. I'm still watching Lost (which you'd probably like and should maybe rent the first disc) and I want to get that movie that your brother did the music to. It's based on a really famous Comic Novel (graphic novel) that's called "New Frontier" that I read a couple years ago that's about the early Justice League characters.