3/16/2008

Nerdcore 4 Life

That's funny. I've actually seen that one "Nerdcore" rapper on a show a year or two ago. Do you really think you're a nerd? You don't smell like corn chips and B.O. Do you have Lord of the Rings figures and eat Taco Bell? Do you wear costumes? Are you into Manga or Anime? I think my brother is the biggest nerd I know. He totally gave me like 20 Graphic Novels to read yesterday. Huge, heavy, nerdy graphic novels... and he loves them and listens to comic book podcasts. Are you into something pop culture that much? What would you rap about if you were a nerdcore rapper. Ellen and Newsradio? 90210 and the Foo Fighters? American Movie and Dogs? Wait a minute... maybe you are a nerd. You are really into some things that aren't "cool" by modern standards. That is the definition isn't it? Oh my god, you are a nerd. Nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd... LOL