4/11/2008

This Week In Pop Culture Garbage

Here's what I wasted my time with for entertainment this week: 
DVD suggestions: Juno - I think I really liked this movie. I shouldn't have liked it. I hate pregnant girls. I hate "too cool for school" dialogue. I should have hated everything about it but I didn't. I really liked it and think it's a classic that shouldn't be missed.
Walk Hard - From the same dude who did Superbad and Knocked Up. I thought it was a really funny spoof on music movies. I think John C. Reilly is really funny and laughed really hard at a couple of parts. You may hate it or love it. It spoofs the history of Rock n' Roll and the songs are actually pretty good as comedy songs go. I didn't see Walk the Line and I'm sure it spoofs it directly as he's a Johnny Cash type character.