7/08/2008

Ellen rocking out with Guitar Hero

I cannot express how fun this game is. It's probably the most fun I've had playing video games, ever. Even Ellen knows the deal! I thought you may have a little more respect for Guitar Hero after seeing someone you like schtuping it. It's really fun. There is also a game called ROCK BAND that has guitar, vocals (with a mic), and drums (with a little drum set). I heard this woman in the book store telling a girl that video games rot your brain and make you stupid. The little girl had said she wanted a Nintendo DS. I was going to stop the lady and tell her about all the studies of how video games make you smarter and kids less violent but I figured she was crazy. I should have called Child Protection. Can you imagine being a kid and not being able to play video games? That's child abuse! There are so many games that would be considered Art just as novels or movies.

The Guitar Hero game for the DS has the Los Lonely Boys' Heaven on it.



Did you watch a little of the first one? Now, this kid can play. This is what the game is really like on Hard or Expert. Yes, I finished the game. I'm a Guitar Hero. Guitar Hero in the hizouse. Booya!