8/03/2008

Address Labels

Here's one (of two) of the address label sheets I made for you. Like I said, "They'll be a little different". Since I am an "art-teast", I am always exploring new ways to communicate my problems and view of the world visually to other less intelligent beings. It's amazing that my brain can even fit within my head as my brilliance is so prevalent.

Address labels are my canvas, ink-jet printers. expensive computer programs (and pictures found on the internet) and blue Kool-Aid is my paint.

I think they're pretty cool. "Just throwing that out there" and if you don't like them or appreciate my brilliance as an address label artist I'll have to find a different medium.

Wait till you see the second design? This is white and the other is black and trippy. A night and day theme, if you will.

I do color outside of the lines...

Click on the image to see it larger.