2/11/2008

Foo Fighters - Grammys

I saw the Foos on the Grammys last night and it amazes me how skinny and small Dave Grohl is. I thought he was taller. Is he on drugs? How does he stay so skinny? He must wear a medium sized shirt. LOL. Did you see him? Also, I don't like Jason Bateman. After his character in Juno he's really started to annoy me... and his weird announcer introduction/contest m.c. thing was really weird. I am kind of convinced that he's gay too. Not that the gayness makes him creepy... it's more his character in Juno that makes me think he's creepy. Ooof.

I don't really like this song. It makes me think of the Sesame Street thing "One of these things is not like the other". I like Dave Grohl but I think he must be on some weird diet or something. No 40 year old man can be that skinny.