2/15/2008

Thriller 25th Anniversary

I'm so annoyed with Mike because I started to listen to Thriller this afternoon and it's such a great album. It takes me back to my childhood instantly. Do you remember how huge that record was? We used to rock out to it and dance around Shawn's house to it. We used to roller skate to it. We used to talk about Mike constantly. Is he gay? Is he the best dancer? Did he get a nose job? I remember listening to it over and over again on vinyl in Shawn's big brother's room. "Don't get me started" on how flippin' cool the videos Beat It and Thriller were.

It's one of the best albums of all time. Can you believe it's 25 years old? I must have roller skated 100 miles rockin' out to it. I love that record. It's such a great album. That's why I get so mad at him. He's such a weirdo now... but the record is so good... but he's such a weirdo... but it's childhood memories... but he's a creepy guy. I'm so torn and so annoyed with his creepiness. I saw him on some Entertainment Tonight thing and he's such a weirdo. But he wasn't a weirdo 25 years ago (or we didn't know) so is it okay to still like it?