2/18/2008

Proof of Evolution Part 12,001,018

I think this is one of the most interesting things about Pandas. They have a 6th faux thumb they've developed/evolved to help them with eating bamboo. Count the pads. Every panda has an extra pad in the thumb area but with no thumb. Interesting huh? Have you ever seen them gripping bamboo? It's so cute.

And dogs are enormous proof of evolution. Dogs are mutated wolves and have been bred to be domesticated over the last 12,000 years. Without humans there would be no such thing as domesticated dogs. There would only be a few wild versions (like wolves or dingos).

I'm no Charlie Darwin but I think it's fascinating. There are millions of missing and extinct animals that used to live on the earth. There are more forms of life that are extinct than life forms that live on the Earth presently... and there are millions that presently live on Earth. Can you imagine if there was another "enlightened" set of human like creatures that evolved from insects?

Oh BTW, I'm really tired of seeing fat hairy gay guys on the internet when I'm searching for Bear photos. It's really creepy. Don't believe me? Here's a link to my search of "Bear Cub" on flickr:
http://flickr.com/search/?q=bear+cub&s=int&page=7
Click on the link and scroll down 'til you see the guy in undies on the bed. Yuck! I can't believe you find men attractive.