8/07/2007

Best Songs Ever or Longest Mix Tape Ever

I thought of a new ongoing series to go along with "Test Your Faith", "Conundrum", and "What's Your Favorite?". Some of these you may not have heard of yet. But I've always wanted to make you mixed tapes but since cassette tapes (like from when we were in Jr. High) haven't really existed since I met you I never really did any. I don't count CD's as mix-tapes because I used to make mix-tapes and actually "mix" music up... blah, blah, blah... but anyway. I came up with this idea of just gifting you the songs rather than re-recording, burning, or mailing corny mix-CD's that you'll only break up into songs on your iPod (or should I say Kunta-Kinte) anyway.

I'll just gift the Best Songs Ever... since it's taken you 4 or 5 years to realize that Happy People is a great dance song you can trust me on what songs I send... eventually. Even if you are "not ready" for the songs that I send it'll be there for when you are ready to give into them and enjoy them.

So watch you iTunes for some songs... and you may not like them at first... but keep in mind that I gave you the Best Album Ever (the live Otis one) and I didn't even know it at the time.