8/07/2007

New Apples

They've got new iMacs and other stuff at apple.com. Be sure to check them out. I know how much you love computers.

I'm working on my informational video for Bozuki to put in auctions and I hate hearing my voice and seeing my sausage fingers. I don't show myself and I think I'll take out my voice and just have words because I just sound so stupid. I have so much respect for people who do radio or television because it's really hard to sound natural. It takes a lot of frickin' work just to communicate via video or audio... and I still get weirdo emails from people about my podcast.

I've finally realized after thousands and thousands of emails that whenever someone emails me it's got a 99% chance of being bizarre or a stupid question. I hate checking email. I get the weirdest shit in my inbox.

Also, check out the Foo Fighters new single and album cover (stupid cover) in iTunes.