11/27/2007

Boston Puppy

Yesterday on my walk I came in contact with a Boston Terrier puppy. He was super cute and wobbling around. He had a little christmas sweater on and licked my hand when I pet him. Super cute! Little guy with a red sweater.

I've been helping Andy set up a new computer and fixing his set-up at his bookstore. His dad still controls everything but I worry that they'll be out of business soon because it's so gross and dumpy there. They haven't updated anything for years and Andy told me once that he thinks they only make about $10,000 a year after all the bills are paid. They aren't willing to do anything to keep up with the times. It kind of makes me feel bad but I can't do anything about it.

The featured puppy is "Sweet Potato" from the Humane Society. She's a Jack/Rat Terrier mix and is really cute! I'm sure she'll be adopted by the end of the day.

Hope you got to Californie safely.