11/14/2007

Led Zeppelin

Thanks for the CD's! I'll listen to them. I bought the Foo Fighters album when it came out (my favorite song is #3) but I do like the other two. Maroon 5 was on Howie and I'll give the Kooks chance (it's chance not "a chance" like a black person would say it).

Huge news in the world of online music. Led Zeppelin is finally on iTunes. I don't know if you have some weird stigma attached to them but I strongly suggest you download some of their records. They're some of the best albums ever. If you think I'm a dummy or a music snob I can assure you that I'm not. I'm trying to come up with the Shreasons that you'll say that you don't like "Zep". (Shreasons are your crazy stereotypes or stigmas for why you don't like something). I put two links to articles written by Dave Grohl about Led Zeppelin. He actually wrote and published articles about how much he loves Led Zeppelin. I'd strongly suggest downloading a couple of their records (full records). My favorite is Houses of the Holy.

Picture shows Mr. Grohl w/ Led Zeppelin I CD.

Dave Grohl writes about Led Zeppelin

Another Dave Grohl link

Led Zeppelin's Ratings by Album at Allmusic.com
(notice the number of 5 star albums, click the discography link)