10/16/2007

Biggest Loser

I turned on the T.V. and I was taken aback by a huge black woman with giant tits! Oh, it's the men on The Biggest Loser. They're so huge! It makes me wonder how someone can get that big? I don't want to know. They are like 350 lbs. That's wild. Whoa. Maybe I should use my new saying, "Uff".

I've been watching baseball. Which is pretty boring. I like that it's boring though. It makes me relax, like reading a book. It makes time slow down and makes me feel like a kid. I really liked baseball when I was a kid. I liked to play it, alot! That big scar on my eyebrow is because of baseball. We used to play at the park and hit 'em out of the park. We even broke windows on home runs and ran. Shawn and I loved playing. We'd go practice hitting and play catch constantly, even in the alley in the winter. I kind of wish I could throw a baseball with the lil' homies. I had the best old baseball glove from my uncle or grandpa. There used to be enough kids at the park to play team sports... what happened? When I was a kid we'd go to the park and play pick up games of baseball, soccer, dodgeball, kickball, and even touch football.

The people on the Biggest Loser kind of make me sick. It reminds me of my mom. My mom has been over weight forever but I don't even know if she knows that she is. It kind of worries me because it makes me think that I am going to look like her or have a girlfriend that gets really fat. She is really really lazy. I mean really lazy. I know fat people always blame their metabolism or genes but my grandma was never fat until she was in her late 70's. I think I'm going to start really working on it. I don't want to be this way the rest of my life. Cut down on calories and do some exercising. I think I'm going to only eat meat once in a while. I used to never eat this much meat.

Home run! Baseball is like a snake that slithers slowly, stays still, and right when you're almost hyp-mo-tized by it's eyes... it explodes! Home run.