10/28/2007

You'll Love These Shows

Remember last week I was telling you of a show about crossword puzzle nerds? How I thought you would have loved it, 'member? Well, this weekend I caught another show that you'd love even more. It'll make you laugh, It'll make you smile, and it'll make you cry.

The show is called Independent Lens and it's on PBS. The title of the show you'd love is called "Please Vote For Me" and it follows a class in China through the voting of a new class monitor. I'll put the website up. It's super cute and very exciting. It could be a "sh-lassic". You'll have to see it.

Here's the link to the website. See if it's on t.v. this week or on dvd at netflix soon? The wordplay show is good too... I've seen other Independent Lens shows that have been really sh-awsome that you'd like too!

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/pleasevoteforme/