12/19/2007

Christmas Music / What's a Good Name

Let's see if you actually read the Shlog. I mailed out your Christmas pressies today and I'm a little worried they'll be a little late. I didn't realize it was getting that close to Christmas and the post office gets swamped with letters this time of year.

Do you want more Christmas music? I can email you the MP3s and they aren't copy protected. You don't need a password to play them. But you can't be too critical because I'll email you music that I like (rather than specifically bought for you personally). You can just click on them to open them and they should copy into your iTunes folder. If you don't like them you can delete them. I always want to send you music but I don't want to go through the rigmarole of burning discs, buying sleeves (they're expensive), and mailing them just for one or two songs. I'll email you a song once in a while. You can re-name it in iTunes to include all that other information like Genre. I know you like to sort by Genre.

Also, I need a cool name for a fictitious Band or Artist. I can't come up with one. I won't tell you why. It's a mystery. What's a good weird name for a musician? Seriously, email me your thoughts. I ask because I know you had a bunch of "er" names and you may be good at it. But it can be a band name.

What do you think of Business school? Should I get a B.S. in Business? It seems like the only thing that I can find that I would be interested in. I would love to study Animals/Biology or Graphic Design but they aren't very good paying careers. I just want to make money and the whole point of a business is to make money. I can spend my free time reading and researching hobby interests with the money I make. Do you think that's a good choice? Any other ideas. I don't want to be a teacher or a lab researcher.