12/31/2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! You've made it to another year. Make 2008 great! I just made up that saying. You can use it if you want. LOL

This is going to be the best year ever. It's time to make some resolutions and get to it! I'm going to grow a Grizzly Adams beard and eat lots of hot dogs with ketchup and mustard (and onions). Yippie! Excited for the new year and that the holiday's are over! You've hopefully gotten your Christmas pressie by now. I wouldn't send you an unwrapped present, Gosh! When I was saying that I could be a "mediocre present giver" it was a joke. I'll always try my best to get the best present someone wants.

I'm going to make up my resolutions and get back to you with them. Starting the hot dog thing tomorrow. Happy New Year! Hopefully you got drunk and molested in some bar this New Years, LOL!