12/31/2007

Favorite 80s Movies

I just heard Huey Lewis' "The Power of Love" from Back to the Future and tried to think of other great 80s movies. Here's a list my favorites. I'm sure they're all available on DVD.

- Back to the Future: I got to see the 1950s set at Universal Studios!
- Gremlins: Gizmo is so cute
- The Goonies: Chunk's Truffle Shuffle
- 3 o'clock high
- Adventures in Babysitting
- American Werewolf in London: Is it still scary?
- Better Off Dead: That movie was so funny
- Beverly Hills Cop
- 48 Hours
- Beastmaster
- The Toy
- Brewster's Millions
- Caddyshack
- The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi
- Ferrus Bueller
- Ghostbusters
- The Karate Kid
- License To Drive
- Lost Boys
- Lucas
- and who can forget my favorite 80s movie of all time Purple Rain!
What are your favorites from the 80s? I can't wait until they come out on Blu-Ray!