12/05/2007

The Sharm

Turning on the Sharm. I love that you didn't know you were giving the "okay to ask me out" signal by giving that guy your phone number. You were surprised he called you? That was a great story! I'm still laughing about it. I think it's so funny that not only you unknowingly picked up a guy at the airport but that you weren't even aware of your "witchy woman magic" that made him ask for your number, etc... It's like in Ghostbusters where you aren't supposed to cross the streams (of the ghostbusting guns). Bad things happen when you cross your nerd stream and your dating stream.

I also love your mom's advice to drop a stack of papers. You have to tell me when your mom gives you advice like that. That is classic! I think your mom is great and it just makes me laugh because she's such a sweetheart. I can just imagine the scene where she's giving you advice about dating and you're all annoyed. LOL

Just type your name on the search on Facebook. Now tell me it's not a black girl's name. There are tons of black girls that share your name and I do believe I saw a "LaS---" to (like La Fonda but with your name). UPDATE: I guess La Fonda is spelled LaFawnDuh.

I still think you should play some Chess. It'd be a great friend game like scrabulous. It always puzzles me why you hate some of the greatest things in our society.

I came up with a new game. It's called "What Would Your Mom Call It?" So what do you think your mom would call Facebook? FaceMagazine, Handbook, ArmPamphlet? Don't get me wrong, I think your mom is one of the greatest moms ever and your niece is totally like a little version of your mom. Is Killer a clone of your mom?