5/02/2008

Dream of Farm Kittens

I had a beautiful dream about going to a farm breakfast restaurant and there were farm kittens (and other farm animals) all over the place. I got to sit down on the grass and play with the kittens before breakfast and was going to take one home with me. I ate breakfast and decided to "stay on" at the farm and work by making breakfast and staying in a room. Now I could keep all the kittens and they could live in the barn. I would live out the rest of my life makin' breakfasts in the morning, feeding the 'nimals, and pettin' kitties on the farm. It was a farm down south so there was no winter.

I often daydream about moving to a little small town with kittens everywhere. Living in a little tiny house "away from it all". I'd get the mornin' newspaper and make a weekly trip into town in an old pick-up truck. I wouldn't actually "farm" anything but I think that it's a life I'd be more willing to live as a I get older. I don't like the hussle and bustle of the city very much.