5/22/2008

Ira Glass

Boy was I wrong about how Ira Glass looked. I've seen two episodes of the TV "This American Life" and he is actually "un-gay". I would have never mistaken him for "maybe-gay" if I saw him on video. That show is really great. I really like him and I like him more for what he says about The Howard Stern Show on this interview at TIME 
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1806795,00.html
You can "subscribe" in iTunes to hear the 15 minute interview with him... or download it... or stream it on the webpage. He mentions Radio Lab which I think is the show you mentioned last time. I'll have to listen to it. I've really come to love Howard Stern's show. I've never laughed harder (or been more grossed out) or been more amazed with the amount of funny.

I like Ira Glass the more that I see (or hear) him.