5/16/2008

Weekly Wrap Up

I thought I'd "Shlog" some of the things I've been doing and thinking about during the week to save for posterity. I don't keep a diary and I like looking back at things I was doing (or annoyed with "having to do").

What I Be Wizatchin': Got Directv turned back on... because now they have HD and I've really missed it. I only watch TV after it gets dark out and I mostly watch educational programming that I'm interested in (usually about animals). It actually makes me happy and enthusiastic about learning and life. Where else can I learn so much about Animals, how things are made and travel to countries I will never have the money to visit. All in HD. HDTV rules, dude. No joke.

The Happy List: I'm trying to list out things that I want to do, how I want to spend my time, and what I should be doing to be happy. It's such a simple idea but I think it works wonders. The Happy List is basically me spending time thinking about what I can do with my life and time to make me hizappy.

What I'm Rizeadin': The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett, Green Lantern Showcase Presents comic collection, Newspaper.

Movies: None, froze Netflix for a while. I'm going to try and watch some of the Indiana Jones Marathon on TV tomorrow night. The first one is really good and I love the second one... the third one kinda sucks IMO (in my opinion).

Enjoyin' Eatin': Cheese sandwiches with a little mayo and sprouts.

Excercise: Trying to make it an everyday thing for 30 minutes to start, then 45 if I loose some yuckiness. I'm also going to invest my time and money a little more in getting exercise. It's a goal. I just don't want to be fat in my middle age.

Animal of the Week: Chimps. I watched a program about a chimp camp that helped abused and unsocial chimps in Africa. They're so cute... and vicious. Ooooo, ooooo, oooo, oooo. Starting to really like Chimpy Babies. Oooooo, Oooooo, Oooooo, Oooooo.