7/31/2007

Do Do Do Do Doooo, Do Do Do-Do

Got CYE second season in the mail. I wanted to thank you for the nice B-day pressies. I hope you didn't order the second season after I asked, "Why first and third seasons?". Very generous gift from you. I am really happy to have them and I've been watching them again. I can't believe that I missed that whole "Pretty good" thing throughout the show. He says it in the second episode. I didn't even notice that recurring saying throughout the series.

K.G. (Timberwolves) looks like he's going to Boston. Do you care? I'm happy for him because maybe he can actually win a championship. He's a great player and it's a waste to have him on a team that can't get a ring.

It's super hot here. I think the saying is "Hot as Fuck". LOL. I can't stand it sometimes so I'm tucked away in my house watching episodes of Heroes. They're free at nbc.com. The quality is kind of shit but if I like the show maybe I'll download eps from iTunes or Amazon.com in better quality.

Also, I'm really loving my PS3 and new TV. I hope they last for years. It's been a good investment especially since it's been so hot out. I also get HD TV (I got a new $35 HD antenna) and watch HD shows sometimes. Baseball is really cool in HD and so are the late night shows. I watched a Blu-Ray John Wayne movie called The Cowboys and it was awesome. It's like going to the movies. Westerns are very cinematic with the scenery and action shots. It was awesome! I've never seen a bad John Wayne movie. Also, I got Purple Rain on Blu-Ray and watched it again. It was awesome too! Prince's character is such a crazy fuck in that movie. He plays games. He's a grouch and an asshole. He slaps Apollonia and gets jealous of everyone else. He's such a dick to people that ask for his help and time... and calls his dad a Mother Fucker. He's a mess in that movie. He thinks he can do everything on his own. But he's saved in the end because he gives in and listens to his friends and lets go.

Thanks again for the nice birfday pressies. I really like them and will laugh and laugh with L.D. and his friend, Jeff, that "Fat Fuck".