7/18/2007

The Shlog is Spoiler Free

It's gonna be a slow week on the Shlog. I'm not doing any surfing this week. I don't want to see any spoilers about Mr. Potter. I will be really mad if some Perez Hilton MF'er decides to spoil it... and I'm sure they will. Every website out there will try to get hits and visits by putting Potter headlines across their sites. I'm also avoiding Newspapers (they're already writing stories), TV shows, News, etc... I'm pretending a Dementor hit all my electronics. I'm not going to talk to my mom either because she'd say, "Oh... did you read that Harry _____________ or Hermione __________.".

The home boys were over here today and J said he's listened to all the books up to Book 5 of HP. He isn't reading yet but listens to books on tape. I was skeptical of how much he was picking up if he can't read and was really surprised. He knew alot. I asked him a lot of questions and he answered most of them. His hair is really long. He looks like Kylah. I asked him if he would like me to buzz his hair (and G's too). They said no. I asked him if people ever mistake him for a girl... he said Yes. It's really yucky. I hate kids with long hair (except I can't hate them... it's a conundrum). M & T don't spend time teaching him to read and write and they don't cut his hair? Isn't that gross? And they wear Crocs. They're such Hippy Yuppies.

More Shlog after I'm done w/ HP