7/30/2007

Shnotes

How was Texas? Hope you had fun and didn't yell at your Moms. That'd be funny if you got wasted with your mom in Texas and went gambling.

I'm starting my "Inbox" organization program. Basically I just write down my little notes and leave them all around. But my new system involves a basket where I put all the notes and go through them once every week or two. I'm also putting my Shnotes in there. If I come up with something of interest I'll write it down and put it in the inbox. I'm make A-notes for when I talk to Andy and Motes for when I talk to M. I'll also include some of my bits and stories of the week too.

Two stories I have to tell involving my Mom if I remember. One is about burning down the house and the other is the Waitress at Convention Grill. Ask about those if I forget. Short and interesting stories.