7/23/2007

Smodcast

Here's a suggestion... check out Smodcast. Kevin Smith's Podcast. It's hilarious. He's a great story teller and makes me laugh. Also be sure to go back a show or two and find the episode with his wife. I was amazed that he didn't turn into P-whipped Kevin Smith during the show.

I'm worn out on reading. I don't think I can read anything else all week. Just exhausted of reading after the Deathly Hallows and a little sad that it's over... but mostly I'm sad because Dobby died.

Just type in SMODCAST on iTunes. BTW he's a believer too (in The Christ).... maybe that'll get you to like him. Very entertaining. They mention Ligers, Zorses (zebra horses), and zonkeys (zebra donkeys) and This American Life (for a second).

BTBTW (by the by the way) Don't buy Lavender Ivory Bar Soap (it's light purple) because it smells like a grandma's bathroom. Yuck. But Tom's natural or the hemp soap, that I can't think of the name but they have at all natural places (I get it at the co-op), is lovely smelling. I think they should call the Ivory brand "Grandma Bathroom Scent".