9/06/2007

End of Summer

I think 'tis official. It's the end of summer. The end of the heat (hopefully), the werewolves are back in school (thank God), and the State Fair is over. I hope you had a good time in the 'Sota, LOL!

I have a few good stories for you. I'll have to remember them, I've been practicing the set ups. One is Kylah and the Pen the other is about a dog I fell in love with. I don't even remember what the breed was when the owner told me. It was a weird one but I really like him and would have taken him home in a second. The kids were over for a day and got to play the Wii and make t-shirts.

Like the new iPods? I'm not going to bother to buy the newest stuff anymore. I'm going Sanford and Son and really starting to love things that have history and are worn. Like how you fell in love with your little white man... I think I'll stick with my nano until it breaks or the new ones can do something I can live without. I don't buy music so I just need something to play podcasts on. But they are pretty cool. But I'm done buying stuff for a while (besides the basics).

I saw an ad for the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I hope they put episodes up online to buy... or maybe the season will be on DVD soon! Dah, dah, dah, dah dah... dah da da da. I've been watching the rest of Heroes on HD DVD it looks awesome. I love HD.

I've been having a lot of trouble with my internet connection staying on the last couple weeks. It goes out every 20 minutes so it's been really hard to get anything done. Ugg. I hate computers.

I think the pictures on the Shlog are really funny. The one of the cat right below this post just cracks me up. I love me some kittens.