9/24/2007

Halo 3

I'm really excited because Halo 3 comes out tomorrow! It's the biggest video game ever. Everyone plays Halo. It's a FPS (first person shooter) that is super popular and now it's got a graphics update, new story, and more online maps. I've been seeing articles in all the papers this week and I can't wait.

I have my new HD tv and I'll probably get another controller so Andy can get killed by me. I even read a Halo paperback prequel this week in anticipation! How nurdy, huh? Everyone plays Halo.

It also got a 9.5 (out of 10) which is a really good sign. It's a fun game and I think you'd like it. I saw video of it and it looks really good in HD. It's a science fiction game that has a pretty good story. Just imagine Star Wars or Harry Potter but a video game... that's how popular it is and it has it's super fans. It's really fun because you never really die and there are a few different races of aliens that are challenging to kill and have really good AI so they'll come after you and duck and dodge. Also, it has an online multiplayer with voice chat so you can hear assholes yell when you kill them... which is really creepy to hear people talkin' shit on the internet.

BTW there are 10,000 stores in America that'll be open tonight at 12:01 Am to sell the game. Sheesh.

Here's a link to more info