9/10/2007

Foo Fighters Concert / Polar Bear & Dog Pictures

This is kinda weird. It's a short slide show of pictures of a polar bear playing with a sled dog. It's really neat.

Click Here To See Amazing Pictures

A whole mini concert by the Foo Fighters at the 2007 MTV video music awards. Mr. Grohl is smoking a ciggy... ewwww, yuckerz (that's the hardcore street rapper spelling of yuckers). Reminder: Darling Nikki is a Prince song on the best record of all time "Purple Rain".

Click Here To See 'em

Here's a link to an article about how much Dave Grohl smokes.

BTW, I'm kind of a year late but I'm kinda diggin' Fergie. I really like her latest song, "Big Girls Don't Cry". It's kind of weird but really cool. I love the hook. I think she's really gross especially her plastic surgery botox look but I'm kind of diggin' her music.