9/10/2007

Women Over Thirty Three

I did an extensive search for pictures of women over 30 that are considered attractive but I couldn't find anything. I can never find anything on Google. Maybe I'll try MySpace. I'll come back and post the links once I make sure my dinner won't come back up and out my mouth. I 'pect to find some nasty examples of women over 30. I'll do a search by age.

I bet 90% of women over 30 have a huge yucky ass. My new name for that is "The Nightmare Ass", LOL. Nightmare Ass! Buttmare. It's a Buttmare!

UPDATE: CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO MYSPACE WOMEN LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIPPY

Some great posts below... I'm starting to think the Shlog is better than most magazines. Are there any articles you'd like to see on the Shlog. It's basically a personalized magazine with super short posts so you don't get Shulk about it.

I'm starting to think I'm becoming a pretty good comedy writer. Shulk... that's funny. You turn green and get all mad and your shirt rips from your muscles, LOL. (Shulk is a contraction of Shayla and Hulk). Even my explanations of my jokes are funny because they're sarcastic. See, I'm really deep too because I'm using sarcasm to tell you how funny I am by explaining how funny I am in a lame way... because I'm so funny. Okay, I can tell you're getting Shulked up.

It's a buttmare!