9/28/2007

Takin' Care of Business, TCB!

I'm turning into quite the handyman lately. I fixed my toilet this summer. My toilet is a Pressure Assited toilet (I've fixed regular ones plenty of times). I also fixed my kitchen sink. It was leaking all over the counter every time I turned it on. It took me a few hours to dimantle it and fix it but I really like to fix my own stuff. It makes me feel like a man to have my head under the sink.

Also, Finnley and Griff Griff were over yesterday for a couple hours. Fin is by far the cutest of the kids as a baby. She's only two and I was asking her all sorts of questions and she was answering them correctly. Things like, "That's a cute cat." and she would know it's a bear not a cat. And she knew all the colors because I was saying, "That's an orange bear." and she'd say, "No, it's bur-own" and laugh hysterically.

I also put up 1/2 curtains on my front windows because it's really distracting to see the mailman and ups guy over my shoulder every day when I'm working. And I also feel like a creep if I'm trying to excercise and people are walking by seeing a guy with his arms waving around. They are semi-transparent to let the light through. I'm actually really excited because now I can have the top half open to get the light and not have to close the shades entirely at night and feel like I'm trapped inside. I can still see all the nature and sky but not see all the buses, trucks, and cars.