5/24/2007

Adventures in Hollyhood

I forgot to tell you how funny the show Adventures in Hollyhood is. It's totally not what I thought it would be. I had avoided it in the past just because it looks stupid and I thought it was a bad reality show about Three Six Mafia... but for some reason I caught a funny bit and I was hooked. It's actually a really silly comedy. On one show they were making the song for Jackass 2 and went to the Jackass offices to visit all the guys from the show.

The show is really cute and has a whole bunch of fresh comedic material because of the setting. It's a faux-reality show. I just got finished watching a couple shows (tivo) and was dying laughing. It's subtle and silly humor... and kinda brilliant.

I think you'd really like it. It's a cute show and totally not what you'd expect. Also, check out the show Human Giant on MTV too. That's a funny ass show too... with a little Indian guy and two comedians from The Best Week Ever (the guy with the huge gap in his teeth)... Wait, the younger looking guy on BWE with the huge gap in his teeth... not the older guy with the huge gap in his teeth.

Those are my suggestions for comedy shows... at least check out a couple clips on Youtube if you're bored.

Also, I think that's so funny to watch a TV show across country on the phone. Remember, I do I have unlimited long distance on the land line so just get a regular phone. I like regular phones much better (and they sound better). I can send you a new phone for your B-Day. It's coming up soon. You're getting to be a cougar! Woo-hoo!