5/02/2007

I Love 70s Music

No Shit. I Love me some 70s music. Queen, Billy Joel, Pink Floyd, Thin Lizzy, Stevie Wonder, Heart, Al Green, Curtis Mayfield, Parliament, The Eagles. I'm not afraid to admit it. They have three 70s music channels on Sirius and I love 'em all. I don't mean to brag but I even know all the songs on the "deep tracks" station. I just assume everyone knows these songs but maybe they don't. I'm surprised you don't listen to classic rock radio stations. 50s, 60s, 70s music is all great... but I like the 70s the best! I just love the sound of real instruments. Who can forget: The Carpenters, Steely Dan, AC/DC, Santana, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Creedence, Abba, The Stones, T. Rex, and even John Denver (even though he's a little pussy). I am laughing like the Joker! There are so many great bands. Stay tuned for the Summer mini-concert series.