5/10/2007

Dave Grohl is the Devil

Don't know if you are aware of this but "Smagick" (Sha-Magic) has been made into a movie. I watched Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. Dave Grohl is the devil (just like in their video). It's a horrible movie... but it's actually pretty funny. It has Jack Black (which you love), Dave Grohl (which you really love)... and guess what? What! Remember I asked you what happened to the "This is my United States of Whatever" guy? He directed the movie. Isn't that funny?

I have a theory. Have you ever thought that Dave Grohl is literally the devil? I mean he's the devil in movies and videos... and you loose your cool when it comes to Dave Grohl. He's a rock god that makes you all faint and dizzy. I think he's temptation in the clearest form of devilness. Maybe you should give up on Dave Grohl... since he's the d-e-v-i-l and not even in disguise.

Also, I think I might shave my head. I've always wanted to just use a buzzer with an attachment to cut my hair. Every time I go to the barber I tell him to cut it short, real short... and he never does. I hate dealing with hair and nobody sees me anyway. I can save a few bucks, get over a fear, and have a fun time. The only reason I've never wanted to do it was because I was afraid and because I didn't want to clean up the mess of hair.

Did you come across the word "denouement" yet? You'll have to save the story and tell me when that word pops up this week. Pay close attention. You'll hear it. It's written in the cosmos.