5/01/2007

The Slog, Old People Rant, Life

There is NO F'n privacy at this house! I got so annoyed this weekend. The first sunny day and everyone in the world has to be in my backyard! All the neighbors are out on their back porches looking over my yard, sawing, banging with hammers, pushing around wheelbarrows or sitting with no shirt on reading magazines. Ugg. I'm trying to come up with ways to buy my own house with a private backyard in the middle of a nice little town in a warm climate. I may have to get a U-Haul, pack up my Crushi stuff, and move. There was a little town in northern New Mexico that had like three people living there. I'm sure I could buy a house cash for $30,000 and mail stuff at the post office. F$ckin' old people and they're just getting older!

Upcoming topics:
1) Last night I almost called up a puppy rescue to foster a puppy but the postings were written by a crazy lady. There were exclamation points after every sentence! Like this! It makes a person sound nuts!
2) Summer Mini Concert Series: featuring some of your favorite bands and singers (and some funny stuff).
3) Rants
4) Animals and Baby Animals
5) Test Your Faith

The posts only take me a couple minutes... and I'll post as much or as little as I want! You're not the boss of me! Don't I sound crazy with all the exclamation points? Gosh!