5/17/2007

Melinda Off Idol? What, What, What, What?

I was shocked when I learned this morning that Melinda Doolittle was voted off Idol. I missed the shows this week because I just assumed that Jordin (is that how she spells it) would be voted off. Doolittle is obviously the best singer and deserves to win. I thought since they picked the best "singer" last year, they'd do it again. Last years winner was no looker and he wasn't young. I just assumed Melinda would win. But maybe now your favorite Blake the Snake will win with his weird lips (insert beat boxing sounds here). Yuck.

Also, be sure to let me know what you'd like for your B-day so I can get it to you. And if you want a platinum ring be sure to ask your parents. Just tell them that it'll be a symbol of your love for me that I will keep forever. It's true. You love your parents.

Little advice. If you want anything, you've got to ask or do it yourself. I know you'll say, "Yeah, I know that"... but if you wants youse a man you gotta ask or do it yourself. If you want a platinum ring then you may have to do it yourself. Don't wait your whole life for someone else to make your dreams come true. People can't read minds and they won't know what you want unless you tell them twenty times. Treat your self and make yourself happy. If you want an ice cream cone, get one... if you want a new T.V., just buy it and enjoy yourself... Just pick up a DVD player. Don't wait around for anyone to do anything to make your life happy. This is the best advice that I can give since I've wasted a lot of my time waiting for people to help me out or do something... and they never do. -It's your life... it's now or never... you're not gonna live for-ev-er... (bon jovi). LOL!!!