5/01/2007

Huge Sanjaya

This has nothing to do with Sanjaya. I thought you may get the joke and nothing else rhymed with the "V" word that's on CYE. Anyway. I now have unlimited long distance. I redid all the phone stuff and with a package deal I've got unlimited long distance from my home phone. I'm getting rid of my cell phone (I never use it and it doesn't have enough minutes) and using the home phone. So I can call you anytime at your home phone and you don't have to use cell minutes. So be sure to have me call you back.

Also, this is a huge favor. Can you let me know ahead of time when you're planning on calling? I know you are a control freak and know when you're going to call me way ahead of time. It's because some nights I kind of hope you'll call and you don't. I'm right about timing when you're going to call most of the time but it's only because I think you're either going to call on a Sunday, Saturday (if you don't have something going on) or sometimes a Monday. But if you let me know in an email then I can have my "Snotes" ready and I'll save time "Not" waiting by the phone. It is one of my things I look forward to... talking long distance. Just give me a heads up because sometimes there are "bi-weeks" and then I feel a little rejected or lonely. Boo-hoo. I do the same thing if I don't get out to eat with my mom (and used to about Marc with the wizard game) and wonder where Andy is when I don't hear from him. I'd be happy to call you too anytime you want me to.