6/16/2007

Happy Ipod Day!

I hope you got a new ipod! What color is it going to be? What's his name? Mr. T? Little Black Man (that'd be kinda racist)? How about Webster? Ha haa ha... is it black or white like Michael Jackson? You should be proud of yourself for T.C.B. (takin' care of business). Pat yourself on the back. You are officially a modern person. You've had electronics that break and you've had to buy new ones. It's a normal thing these days.

I used to get upset when things broke but now if it's lasted a few years I'm happy to get a new one. I gave up on getting attached to "things" because eventually they'll blow up... but Shuffles still survives (that little plastic pack of gum) and Buster (the iMac) is still working even after his motherboard had to be replaced when I first got him. Oh, I never named my 8 GB black iPod nano. What's a good name for him?

Now if only my TV would stop working so I could go HD.