6/28/2007

It Took Me Thirty Three Years...

It Took Me 33 years but I think I've finally figured out how to play Solitaire. My new super computer, Mr. Kitty, has the new Windows OS. It includes a really cool looking Solitaire game.

I played a bunch of games but only won 3 times. I guess you don't "win" every time... or maybe I'm really bad. I'm proud of myself for finally figuring it out.

Also, it keeps track of how many games I've played like your old Mac Solitaire. It also came with a Chess game that I've won 90% of the games I've played. I don't mean to brag but I'm not that bad at Chess (and it's at the 3 difficulty setting out of 10). Computer chess is kind of hard to play because since it's a computer it can just turn on the heat anytime or make so obviously bad mistakes it almost throws you off. But I've played a bunch of chess games too.