6/23/2007

Tank Gets Another Chance

Last week I started an email campaign to help get a dog adopted at the Animal Humane Society.

Recently they rescued a ton of Labs from an evil farm. I even saw a story on the news about how large of a rescue it was. The AHS took in about 25 or so Labs. They processed them and put pictures up on their web site.

There was one black lab that just looked crazy. He had his lips hanging down, a scowl on his face, and Krazy Eyed Killa eyes. I wish I would have saved the photo. It was scary. I kept seeing him looking crazy and thought that there is no way that anyone is going to adopt him if he looks like he's going to eat children. I started emailing a few different people under the contacts at the AHS about taking a new picture since it's been weeks and he probably looks a lot healthier and happier. I didn't get any replies but I know they listened to me. The put up a new picture today. I checked the website this morning and look at how beautiful Tank is now!

I'm so excited. Hopefully his picture will be gone soon meaning he got adopted (not put to sleep).