6/22/2007

Mojitos and Mini Margaritas

Summer is here. I went to the liqour store. I got some rum and pre-mixed Golden Jose Cuervo Margaritas. The Golden Cuervo tastes better than the regular. I miss working at a restaurant with a bar because although I'm not that much of a drinker (not in the slightest) I got to taste all the popular drinks. I'm going to try and make Mojitos soon. I have the rum, now I just need mint and lime.

Here's my simple recipe for Mini Margaritas. Fill low ball glass with ice. Pour 1/2 a glass of premixed Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita over ice. Drink.

Remember I forgot what a Rum and Coke with a twist of lime is? It's a Cuba Libre. That tastes good too. Also, I got some Grenadine to make Shirley Temples and cherry cokes. Yummy. I'll keep you updated on my simple summer recipes. Maybe I should call the Mini Margaritas Smallgaritas! That's funny, Smallgaritas. I think I'll like naming drinks more than making drinks. Maybe a rum and coke should be called a Roke. Rokay Raggy! Reeee-heeee-hee-he (Scooby voice).

Link to Bacardi Mojito Website