6/24/2007

Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive

Could this be the summer jam of 2007? I think so! I'd totally do Rihanna. You've heard of Milfs? Well she's a "Silf", singer I'd like to f@#k. She kind of has that alcohol syndrome baby cuteness of that rapper Eve but even more hot and sexy. She's also got a biz-onkerz boot-ay and liz-ong luscious legs... but I bet she smells like the "Cocoa Butta" of Aaron Neville or some perfumey lotion. Wearing a sleeveless tank top with the back ripped to shreds gets her high marks in my boner book... and dem tight green pants, mmmmm. I think she's from some Caribbean island. As Rachel Ray would say, "Yumm-o".

So let me get this straight (sarcasm). Driving a car is a euphemism for having sex? Oooohhhh (in a super gay voice), I wanna ride! Can I rev your engine, Rihanna? Can I put my key in your ignition, Rihanna? Oh, behave (Austin Powers voice). My engine is ready to explode.