6/20/2007

Mr. Kitty







I'm really excited to use my new computer. It's really speedy. I've been testing out everything and I'm ready to get some computer work done.

Check out the Mr. Kitty pics. It's huge! I've been so enthusiastic about it that I was on the computer all afternoon.

I'm really glad that you love your little black man. I knew you'd love it. Take the convenience of your whole music catalog and podcasts and put it on a thinner and lighter machine with a bigger color screen and improved user software and the ability to play video! Whoo hoo!

I'm getting inspiration pictures today to work on my "sell to a big company" products going. I'm trying to figure out how to make stuff to sell to big companies. I realize I'm not going to get rich selling to individuals. Bozuki is probably paying for my monthly food budget by now. I've always got plenty of work to do. I know I'm boring you. I'll try and think of some good conundrum questions and celeb games to play. Would you give M.C. Hammer a hand job? LOL