6/14/2007

Petting a Chipmunk Part II

I'm really excited. I pet the little cutie like a cat this time. I swear. I pet him like twenty times. It was the same one that let me pet him before. He gets a little scared when I reach out for him but after I pet him with a little stick he gets used to it and lets me pet him with my hand.

I just want to reach out and grab him and kiss him. He's such a little cutie! He looks at me and runs around and then comes back. It's super cute.

I want a pet so much. At this point I'd take anything I wasn't allergic to that I could pet and didn't bite me. I saw a british dog program that had a miniature dachshund... he was really cute!

It's been really hot here and I can't stand it. I have a bunch of work to get done and I can hardly sit in a chair without over heating and getting super-crabby. I'm responsible for all the house problems and the dryer vent needed to be fixed... it was so frustrating and I had to go to three different hardware stores, buy 4 different things, and fix it 3 times... It's a standard 4" piece and nothing works! It's so annoying... but I finally got the right parts today. I don't mind fixing house crap but it's so annoying when a standard part isn't standard between 3 hardware stores. Annoyingggggggggg and exxxxxpensive! $40.00 for $2.00 worth of plastic and tin? WTF?

That's why I'm not looking forward to getting A.C. in the house. My windows are all unstandard and either too small or to weird to put a standard AC unit in... and it's expensive. Since the apartment is so wide open I have to get a huge unit... but it won't fit in a window... so I have to probably get three small units. One in the front, one in the dining room, and one in the bedroom. I asked Andy to help me install them properly. I'll probably have to cut some 2 by 4's and make shit to get them in correctly... because my windows have weird storm windows that can't be removed and are kinda tall. Blah, blah, blah... Just had to get that off my chest.